My first Dior Unboxing!

It’s definitely worth adding a classic iconic Lady Dior to any girl’s wardrobe so congrats for venturing out of your Chanel for this Lady! Hope you enjoy her for a long time to come! [emoji322]

I finally decided to step out of my Chanel comfort zone and try something different! I was so torn between this and the one mini.. Im still thinking about the white though!!

View attachment 3904600
View attachment 3904601
View attachment 3904602
View attachment 3904603
View attachment 3904604

Excuse the messy hotel room!!! But my new silver baby!!
I think this was the perfect choice for you!! From what I see from the picture, it goes well with your overall sense of style and vibe, and it is durable and classic.

It’s definitely worth adding a classic iconic Lady Dior to any girl’s wardrobe so congrats for venturing out of your Chanel for this Lady! Hope you enjoy her for a long time to come! [emoji322]

Thank you so much! There's something very special about the lady Dior!! Such a beautiful bag.

she's a beaut! you wear it very well, enjoy in good health

Thank you!!! I can't wait to start using her! ;)

I think this was the perfect choice for you!! From what I see from the picture, it goes well with your overall sense of style and vibe, and it is durable and classic.

Aww thank you so much!!! Im in love with the silver!

The white is cute, but I love that the silver is more edgy. I would probably wait a while and see how the silver LD works with your lifestyle before you take the plunge on another!

Aww thank you! I agree, the silver is a lot more edgy than the white. I think im just craving a white bag since I don't own anything white! I'll probably wait a few months to decide. Maybe next time I come to Vegas !!

I finally decided to step out of my Chanel comfort zone and try something different! I was so torn between this and the one mini.. Im still thinking about the white though!!

View attachment 3904600
View attachment 3904601
View attachment 3904602
View attachment 3904603
View attachment 3904604

Excuse the messy hotel room!!! But my new silver baby!!
Oh my gosh! It looks stunning on you. What a beautiful bag. Silver is so edgy. You made the right choice with the Small My Lady Dior.