My first DIOR!!! Newbie Reveal!!!!

oranGetRee said:
I am back to drool. Thanks for the modeling pic. I am now decided that I will get this instead of Chanel's messenger.

beatese said:
U make me want one too!

You should! I originally plan to get a Chanel mini or woc trying to beat the upcoming price increase but the waitlist and the size as well as its current price is still very unreasonable to me. I loooove  thiis purse! Purfect everything and a very chic clutch too! Words aren't enough for me to express how happy I am I went for this baby

just reading these forums make me like the New Lock large promenade pouch more than the New Lock bag itself! I like how the New Lock is roomier, but I think it comes down to the fact that I don't like it when you get to put too much in a shoulder bag and your arm hangs in a funny position to accommodate the bigger bag. I'm going to save up to get the New Lock pochette in raspberry pink, hoping that I can save money in time to buy it in Barcelona in July :tup:

Congrats!!!

I have the same bag in black lambskin and I love it!! Holds the same as e.g. the Chanel Mini and definetely more than the WOC. Plus the Dior closure is really gorgeous and the leather fine and delicate but durable.

Enjoy your bag!

Last edited:
Kayzee said:
Congrats!!!

I have the same bag in black lambskin and I love it!! Holds the same as e.g. the Chanel Mini and definetely more than the WOC. Plus the Dior closure is really gorgeous and the leather fine and delicate but durable.

Enjoy your bag!
Thank you! Yes! It was definitely a better choice than the woc!

rosasharn78 said:
Beautiful! Congrats!
Thank you!

BAL_Fanatic said:
Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! Congrats!
Thanks!

Jahpson said:
Gorgeous! Kudos to your SA for that fine packaging.
Thanks! Heu's so nice and so patient too for a newbie like me

cpdoll said:
Love it! Congrats on your very first Dior
thank you!

robbiesgurl said:
Nice bag! I love the shiny color!
Me too! The SA said it's very durable too. He said something about 8 coats vs other brands

Passau said:
Congrats!
Thank You!