My first designer reveal (Not happy!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I ordered my first designer bag the other day. A black Mini Mac. I got it in the mail and I was so excited. But then I noticed a big scratch underneath the front clip. Greeeeeat.[​IMG]

2. Can you exchange it?

3. Try just wiping a damp cloth over it to buff it out. If its under the clip i wouldnt worry. Enjoy your new bag!

4. How disappointing, I wouldn't keep it, I would always know the scratch was there.

5. Yeah I sent it back, and my replacement is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. I hope it's in good condition!

6. I got my replacement and it has scratches also. But thanks to gabz, I tried the damp cloth trick. IT WORKED! They're maybe only 5% visible and that's when you're looking at it in the right lighting. So thank you!

7. I suggest getting a leather conditioner like Apple Garde (or however you spell it). I buy the TLC stuff from Wilson's leather. That minimizes the looks of scratches and scuffs, esp. on black bags. They're pretty much inevitable.