My first designer bag reveal!

Jordan91

Sep 26, 2019
Hi girls! (and boys)

So for the longest time, I've wanted a Mulberry. I'm the type to spend my cash on everyone else and never myself. I'm terrible for it!

Anyway, I've been deliberating buying my first higher end designer bag for a while. Today I finally did! The store, staff and general experiance was wonderful.

I dont really have many friends who are bags girls. They're more into shoes!

Shes a small bayswater in smooth calf and half quilted leather.

She's a dark nude but the pic doesnt do her justice!

What do we all think? If you dont like it- that's totally fine to say!

My only concern is I wonder is she a little mature for me? But i love a good classic bag! (For reference Im 28.)

Attachments

• 20190927_211801.jpg
    20190927_211801.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 279
Hi girls! (and boys)

So for the longest time, I've wanted a Mulberry. I'm the type to spend my cash on everyone else and never myself. I'm terrible for it!

Anyway, I've been deliberating buying my first higher end designer bag for a while. Today I finally did! The store, staff and general experiance was wonderful.

My only concern is I wonder is she a little mature for me? But i love a good classic bag! (For reference Im 28.)

It’s beautiful congrats!

Thank you!

I honestly do adore her, i think its more the guilt of spending money on myself!

Honestly, I've wanted this for so long. I suppose I get a bit caught up sometimes in getting everything absolutely perfect for my first 'higher end' handbag purchase. So i tend second guess my own judgement ... im rubbish like that! Maybe it's a confidence thing- who knows!✌

Reactions: dotty8
Mulberry is a wonderful fashion house, and this piece is a wonderful classic that expresses elegance and practicality all at once. Fabulous choice that should see you from day to night to the weekend with no effort. Wear her in good health and happiness! :sunshine:

Reactions: ladysarah
Thank you!

I honestly do adore her, i think its more the guilt of spending money on myself!

Honestly, I've wanted this for so long. I suppose I get a bit caught up sometimes in getting everything absolutely perfect for my first 'higher end' handbag purchase. So i tend second guess my own judgement ... im rubbish like that! Maybe it's a confidence thing- who knows!✌

Congrats! She is a beauty. You have been dreaming about buying this bag for so long. Enjoy it!!
It is totally normal to feel guilty after a big purchase esp. the first one.

Hi girls! (and boys)

Congratulations! Very pretty bag. I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Reactions: ladysarah