my first Chloe bag...

1. I lover her!! Chloe small black Ascot Tote.

Chloe water.jpg Chloe water 1.jpg Chloe water 2.jpg
  2. It's gorgeous - well done - enjoy that baby!

3. How cute!! Great first Chloe purchase, congrats to you!

4. I *love* that bag. I saw it in black and also in tan at Fred Segal in early March. It was hard to resist - but I had to :smile:

5. Such a cute bag.
    I bet this is going to be the start of your new Chloe addiction ;)

Congrats. You chose really well with this one, it will go with anything and take you anywhere :smile:

6. I just received it and as im at work i got my mum to open it for me. It was sent from the london boutique via fedex. My mum said that it didnt come with any tags and as I said it was for a gift (for myself) i thought they would have left the tags on and put it in a chloe box. Did your chloe come with tags Chloe-babe?

7. Hey - one question on this Ascot bag - do you have serial number on your inside pocket? I don't think the Ascot totes do (mine doesn't - purchased from NAP), but wanted to ask you since you just received yours. Thanks!!

8. Mine does NOT have a serial number either.

9. Neither doesn't either.... Is there any Chloe experts out there that confirm that this is ok? I bought mines from NAP as well so not really doubting authenticity but it would be good to hear an expert opinion.
    Cheers

10. its beautiful i got the same one at Bergdorfs yesterday its in a whiskey colour though..
    enjoy!

11. congrats!!!

12. I like it! Very edgy! Congrats:smile:

13. Beautiful!!!!!

14. Cool, congratulations!!

15. very nice!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice