My first Chanel piece!!! Male :)

I bought one of them once .
Neat little thing .
I also bought a hardcase cigarette holder tthat would fit about 7 cigs and a lighter in her smaller bags , woc etc.
and when she quit smoking I repurposed it to carry my cards to work each day ( 4 cards ) .
It’s now getting a little beat up so will be looking at options to replace it .
Chanel and Hermès offerings will be looked at , as well as a hardcase card holder if I can find anybody selling them .

Hi, If you still want a hard case offering... Dunhill has the hard case leather cigarette case that is quite lovely for holding cards... I still have mine from many years and many cigarettes ago, along with the Dunhill Unique lighter in yellow gold metal and I will not part with it, even though I no longer smoke. It is really sublime, elegant and sexy with the gold hardware complimenting the leather. Great for the breast pocket in a blazer, leather portfolio or handbag. The push button opening mechanism on the side will make you think of Bond... James Bond. If you are in New York, try the Dunhill Boutique on Madison Avenue.
"J!m"

The one I’m using now is black leather with silver hardware and has a push button on the side .
I could super-glue it , but as it is now it sometimes falls apart when I press the button .
It’s more James bong ..

Reactions: jimmie staton
They got out the little card holder that the op bought when I visited the store on Friday .
The pictures do not do it justice .
It’s remarkable in the flesh .
Too big for my needs , or I would own one too

The one I’m using now is black leather with silver hardware and has a push button on the side .
I could super-glue it , but as it is now it sometimes falls apart when I press the button .
It’s more James bong ..
Hilarious ! Go to Dunhill... I've had mine for over 20 years... if I WAS to have a problem... Dunhill is a luxury brand that would repair my item(s) free for life.
"J!m"