My First Chanel!PICS

Congrats!!! Great choice! It was also my first Chanel bag. But then I found it too heavy and returned it and got the exact one in GHW with single flab which to me is more comfortable and lighter. However I am still in love with the jumbo double flab. :biggrin:

Machick333 said:
btw NYC carries too. you could always ask them to ship it to your bloomies to get the discount or even to your house! :smile:

Hi my bf is from oversea and he tried to place an order in the USA n they asked dat he add an USA billing address in his creditcard :sad: n he his cc company don't let him do it. So I'm just curious how did u do it? Was it just neiman Marcus dat trouble to me maybe ? Tia

Hi my bf is from oversea and he tried to place an order in the USA n they asked dat he add an USA billing address in his creditcard :sad: n he his cc company don't let him do it. So I'm just curious how did u do it? Was it just neiman Marcus dat trouble to me maybe ? Tia

no, you do need to have a CC with a US billing address :sad: sorry, My brother put it on his for me:smile:

Wouah!! Congratulations!!!

Actually, can I ask you how you made up your mind? I just can't made up mine!!

I want to buy my very first Chanel (next week), I have been dreaming of it forever and as it might be the only Chanel I will be able to buy for some years, I want to do the right choice!!

So which one should I pick?
- Classic flap medium black caviar silver chain
- Classic flap Jumbo black caviar silver chain
- Reissue 226 black silver chain

I love the classic medium, but I'm quite tall, and after trying it on several times, it seems way too small on me... :sad:
As for the Jumbo, it looks great but I'm afraid that it's a bit too big, and I really hoped to carry it with the chain "unwrapped" on the shoulder, but it falls too low on the hips...
So I would go for a reissue but if I am not able to buy a Jumbo in some years, I am really afraid to regret my choice....

Arrrggghhhh! I really don't know!!