My first Chanel medium flap.

Minreem

Aug 14, 2019
My very first Chanel classic in medium flap. I love it!! Went to the SF boutique without an appointment but was first to walk in as they opened. The SA showed me 2 medium flaps one in GHW and the other in SHW. I chose the gold one! Is it true that there is a waitlist to get the classic bags? I couldn’t as her but I did notice that she didn’t have any Boy or coco handle to show me. And this was the last bag in the boutique. She mentioned she got them yesterday.

A3E09CE6-228A-4622-9BBF-55C2CB7CC127.jpeg

My very first Chanel classic in medium flap. I love it!! Went to the SF boutique without an appointment but was first to walk in as they opened. The SA showed me 2 medium flaps one in GHW and the other in SHW. I chose the gold one! Is it true that there is a waitlist to get the classic bags? I couldn’t as her but I did notice that she didn’t have any Boy or coco handle to show me. And this was the last bag in the boutique. She mentioned she got them yesterday.

View attachment 5411475
Congrats! She's beautiful and a true classic.

Reactions: Minreem and Miarta
thank you for posting - gorgeous bag - and for mentioning there was a SHW one available - I am in SF area and will be checking in tomorrow hopefully to see if its still there! Would you recommend the SA by name who helped you?

Reactions: Minreem
Sor
thank you for posting - gorgeous bag - and for mentioning there was a SHW one available - I am in SF area and will be checking in tomorrow hopefully to see if its still there! Would you recommend the SA by name who helped you?
ry I didn’t check the post earlier. Did you end up going and checking it out?

Sor

ry I didn’t check the post earlier. Did you end up going and checking it out?
Unfortunately not -timing didn’t work out but will be making another trip into the city soon and hope to fit in a visit to the boutique. The SHW version of the gorgeous bag you picked up is exactly the one I’ve been wanting!