My first Chanel bag and Mother's Day gift for myself

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been waiting for my bag and it arrived today. I bought it from Patina and they shipped really fast. The bag is so beautiful, the lambskin so soft, I can't stop touching it:loveeyes:. And the GHW is so shiny, can't believe this is a 3 series bag. The thing is the bag is smaller than what I pictured its size using a tape measurement...but it is practical to use, can be carried crossbody, and has the beautiful CC

Attached Files:

2. Look at that beautiful patina! and such a classic versatile bag. happy mother's day!

3. Classic beauty! Congrats and happy Mother's Day to you!

4. don't know why, but can't attach more than one image each post

Attached Files:

5. your new bag is gorgeous! vintage is the best:smile: happy mother's day!:balloon:

6. Beautiful! I know you will enjoy!

7. Congratulations - Enjoy your lovely vintage beauty.
    Happy Mother's Day!!!

8. Thank you!! Happy Mother's Day to you all! :heart::heart:

9. happy mothers day . Have you ordered from them before? I never heard of them but recently saw their website mentioned in the authentic finds posts.

10. No it's the first time I ordered from them, but they are highly recommended by the members here. They also provide a free third party authentication double guarantee. While I was lurking on their website, I asked Theresa several questions and she always answered quickly and patiently.

11. It's gorgeous. I love my vintage bag. I hope you enjoy yours.

12. Beautiful, congrats!

13. Beautiful bag...congrats. :heart:

14. Wow! Gorgeous vintage find! Happy Mother's Day!!!

15. Beautiful find!! Congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice