My First Chanel! Baby animal pochette flap

Status
Not open for further replies.

flywidme

Dec 29, 2006
Hi everyone! this is my first post in tpf..;) im just so excited i bought my first chanel yesterday.:yahoo: I just need advise if i should keep this or not coz its made of fabric. I really like the bag coz its very cute and young. Im just worried i might ruin the fabric easily. What do you guys think? should i keep this or not?:confused1: Sorr for the crappy crappy pic.. it actually look a lot better irl..
there's also a better pic in this thread... http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/question-about-baby-animal-pins-83156-3.html

thanks!!! :nuts:

Attachments

• DSC00049.JPG
    DSC00049.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 902
I think it's beautiful. I love this line - definitely keep it. It will be completely sold out before you know it and you will regret it if you take it back. If you are worried about stains on the fabric, use a fabric protector like scotchguarde or shining monkey fabric/leather protector.:yes:

so cute, keep it!!! keep it!! its goin to be sold out before you know it and when u regret, u're goin to have to pay beyond retail.. its super gorgeous and congrats.

^thanks so much! i was in chanel yesterday for more than 1 hour and i couldn't decide which bag to get. All i know is i want to go home with a chanel bag... and then the very nice SA told me a LE bag just came 1 day ago and it was not even on display yet. and when i saw it, it was love at first sight :heart: :heart: :heart:.

Status
Not open for further replies.