My first burberry scarf

gueancla

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
Yesterday while everyone were probably watching the super bowl, I decided to go shopping for a burberry scarf. I purchased the Giant Burberry Cashmere Check Scarf, Trench color? $295.00 + tax. It was not easy to choose a color, I was looking for one that goes with everything so i went for the Trench? color I'm not sure if this is the color. I was deciding between this and the camel one but I thought the one I got is more versatile. Hope this is right since is my first burberry. Anythoughts about colors? Just want to make sure my scarf goes with all neutrals (black, beige etc)

I'm traveling (tomorrow) to Chicago for work so I was in need of a nice warmer scarf. i was hoping to get one on sale but the classic ones probably don't go on sale. I feel a bit guilty of buying such as expensive item and this difficult economical times but I know it will last me forever, right? I'm at work now but if I get a chance when I get home I'll post a picture.

Thank you! Everyone I'll post some pics when I get back from my trip. It's getting warmer here in Chicago and my scarf is awesome and for sure is being keeping me warm in this cold...cold weather.:yahoo:

Congrat! I made my sisters get that for me last Christmas. It's the nicest things you want to wrap around your neck all winter long. For the first time, I though winter was too short last year.

Nice color choice!