My first bbag - help me choose

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was originally drawn into this forum because I was looking for an emerald colored bag, and someone linked me to a a vert gazon day on ebay and I fell in love. Sadly, I lost that auction, but I'm still drooling over a bbag, and most particular - the Day. I just love the shape.

Reading through the forum, and atelier.naff, and all other pictures I could find, I've been digging on 4 colors in particular (besides the tomato, which I will definitely pick up). I can't decide between white, sandstone, emerald or anthracite. The first three I've been able to locate, but I haven't found an anthracite day. Do they even exist? Has anyone seen one recently?

Also, which of those 4 colors would you consider most versatile? I wear a lot of colors on top and tend to wear black or charcoal gray trousers or skirts for work. I'd want the bag to be an everyday bag, but of course I would alternate so it wouldn't have to absolutely match everything.

Which would you choose?

2. Sandstone would probably be the most versatile and easiest to match.

3. I say anthra, it seems like it will go with everything!

4. Sandstone!! 100% :tup:

Pictures don't do this color justice!! It is gorgeous IRL!! :yes:

5. emerald by far!

6. sandstone for me!

7. anthracite for me!

8. I have an giant anthracite day and I'm in love with it, I really wonder if the RH one exists.
    I really think your best choice would be anthracite I find it goes with everything and the leather is TDF:heart:

9. anthacite, but please know I'm extremely biased- I only have 1 bbag (an anthracite city) and am totally in love with it! However, the color is extremely versatile and will take you through all 4 seasons easily.

10. Sandstone is very nice IRL. The color is neutral but still stands out and goes with everything

11. Anthra!!:tup:

12. So, white is totally out then? =)

13. I'm on the phone with BalNY right now inquiring about the RH day in anthra. They do exist, but BalNY has sold out. Has anyone seen one anywhere?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice