My First (and definately not my last) Tory Burch

Goofydes

O.G.
May 18, 2010
After deciding to pair down my handbag horde and focus on a main few pieces, I became disenchanted with the offerings that were out there that meet my picky handbag criteria. I am not a fan of gold hardware and a certainly do not logos or logo plates on my bags. I like sleek bags with a minimum amount of frills. A friend suggested that I would love some of the bags Tory Burch had available at the moment. We were in Nordstrom and I fell in love with the Thea Hobo. Super soft, slouchy pebbled leather, lightweight, and has a wonderful strap drop. While looking at this bag online I think that this is the second version of the Thea hobo. Was not a fan of the way the first version looked. The same day that I bought this bag, Bloomies started their 25% off clearance sale and I nabbed the Stacked T Crossbody and a wallet. Hopefully I will love them as much as I love this bag! I also have another on my wishlist. I think I can say Tory Burch is my new favorite handbag designer!!

Attachments

• IMG_0735.JPG
    IMG_0735.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 454
Oh I so agree!! Tory Burch is my new favorite purse designer also. It all started with an email and a picture of one of her purses ❤️❤️❤️ I haven't decided which one to get yet since I want the light oak or a pink one, and those seem to be the first colors gone in every style I like!! The Slouchy Thea you have is on my list-it's so lovely!!

There was another woman roaming the handbag section when I bought mine that saw me taking the paper out to try it for size and immediately snatched up the bark one. She said she had no idea the bag was a slouchy look because all the photos have it stuffed. I was torn between the hobo and the medium satchel and plan to save up for the satchel in anothet color.