My Fendi MONSTER (bag bugs) obsession!

Lol I really pray that they all follow me home.... But in my dream only...

They are simply so irresistible ESP when the Sales assistant had them all lined up side by side for you to pick.. Omg u can imagine my expression is like [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]. Which one should I pick?!? Not sure if u can see my emoticon ...
My latest trip with kookyView attachment 3034602

Kooky:heart:

Can you please tell me if this bag bug is authentic or not. She said it was a gift. It comes with box and dust bag. The only thing I notice the studs that are in front of the fendi sign is round instead of studded. maybe the old bag bugs had round studs I'm unsure. You can send me a message or reply please. I never own one to know.

Can you please tell me if this bag bug is authentic or not. She said it was a gift. It comes with box and dust bag. The only thing I notice the studs that are in front of the fendi sign is round instead of studded. maybe the old bag bugs had round studs I'm unsure. You can send me a message or reply please. I never own one to know.

Welcome to TPF :welcome2:

I see that you have already posted this in the Authenticate This Fendi thread, which is the correct place for your request.

However, you have also posted the same thing in this thread as well as the What Purse Are You Wearing Today thread, and these threads are not for authentication requests. Posting the same thing in multiple threads creates clutter, especially if the posts are not on topic.

In addition, please provide as many clear and detailed pictures as possible, or otherwise it's very difficult for us to assess the authenticity of an item. In your other posts, you only provided two somewhat unclear pictures, and they may not be enough.

Thank you for sharing, Crisbac. I saw this guy in the forum. What is the name of this? Where can I get it? I cant find it on Fendi's website.

View attachment 3145263
That is Fur Freak. :smile: You can see their names in the FENDI REFERENCE LIBRARY, in the thread started by authenticplease: Fendi BAG BUG/MONSTER - pics only:
http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi-reference-library/fendi-bag-bug-monster-pics-only-880836.html

As he belongs to the Fall/Winter 2014 collection, he must be sold out by now. But, maybe you could ask a SA in a boutique, or try and send an e-mail to Fendi Customer Care (in the US: [email protected]) with the image of Fur Freak attached to see if there is still a chance that there exists one somewhere around the world. ;)

That is Fur Freak. :smile: You can see their names in the FENDI REFERENCE LIBRARY, in the thread started by authenticplease: Fendi BAG BUG/MONSTER - pics only:

http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi-reference-library/fendi-bag-bug-monster-pics-only-880836.html

As he belongs to the Fall/Winter 2014 collection, he must be sold out by now. But, maybe you could ask a SA in a boutique, or try and send an e-mail to Fendi Customer Care (in the US: [email protected]) with the image of Fur Freak attached to see if there is still a chance that there exists one somewhere around the world. ;)

That's a great idea! I like his name already, Fur Freak, it's such a funny name.

what amazing monsters you all have! I want to buy one and I was thinking - is it ok to wear it (or HIM:roflmfao:) with other brands, or they meant to be together with Fendi bags?
For instance that's always seems strange to see LV charms on other bags:smile:

what amazing monsters you all have! I want to buy one and I was thinking - is it ok to wear it (or HIM:roflmfao:) with other brands, or they meant to be together with Fendi bags?
For instance that's always seems strange to see LV charms on other bags:smile:
Hi, fashion_victim9! Have you also checked on the bag bugs thread? Here's the link...
http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/bag-bugs-858179.html

You'll see some more buggies :hbeat: there, and some more bags too. :biggrin: