My Family/Collection - finally uploading pics!

Ooh the grey outdoor is amazing!! I'd be wearing the heck out of that one too.

And I'm so glad you have the Pocket in the City - it's gorgeous and one of the first bags that caught my eye. The different compartments make it so functional.

Congratulations on your family! Love 'em all.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love your family collection but i selected these two pics as i'm into chanel flap bags....even my dream bag for owning one reissue as well as a flap bag in silver HW;)

Thanks for sharing! Enjoy them with great health:drool::drool:

IceEarl, no problem at all - just got it a month ago and even though it was from 2006 I paid $1595 (no tax, came from Calif. and I live in MD).

OnyxBear, yes the Mademoiselle is the pale green - I lovvvee it, my DH said it reminds him of booths in diners in the 60s (not that we were born yet ~ but close to it!) I also really love the chains, they really are like jewelry!

Everyone is so nice and wonderful, I totally love TPF, thanks for the nice comments! It's funny - I was a MJ addict for 2 years and now I don't care much for them anymore and would sell them all for 1 Chanel :biggrin:

FanAddict - the pocket in the city was my first Chanel purchase, and was what turned me into a believer :biggrin: That and the mademoiselle are perfect for work. The pocket in the city smells incredible and I get a little kick every time I take it out of its dust bag!