My faith is restored!

May 6, 2012
I took my Kristen hobo metallic back to the FP store for the second time, the metallic was completely worn away in places and it looked beyond vintage, it was just shabby. I was hoping for a 40% off coupon and guess what......they gave me a full refund! So I put a 100 in and left with a beautiful Textured Molly in graphite and berry! ( not due to hit the floor for another week) It is scrumptious! I will miss that Kristen, it was one of my most comfortable bags.

lettuceshop said:
I took my Kristen hobo metallic back to the FP store for the second time, the metallic was completely worn away in places and it looked beyond vintage, it was just shabby. I was hoping for a 40% off coupon and guess what......they gave me a full refund! So I put a 100 in and left with a beautiful Textured Molly in graphite and berry! ( not due to hit the floor for another week) It is scrumptious! I will miss that Kristen, it was one of my most comfortable bags.

Awesome! Congrats!

Sorry to hear about your Kristin Hobo!!! Kristin is my favorite line!! I have had some issues with Kristin as well!!! So glad they gave you a full refund and you were able to find another great bag!!!
Can't wait to see your Graphite/Berry Molly!!!!
Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Glad you were able to make an exchange. My SA told me that the wearing off of the metallic was due to places where my skin rubbed it and that it was normal wear and tear.

That's exactly what I was told "wear and tear", believe me we all know the difference, my advice go back in the store, be firm and let them know that you know the company has had issues with metallic.

lettuceshop said:

image-1863907783.jpg

Here's Molly