My Facial Contouring Journey with Girin

freddyz

Jan 31, 2024
Consultation with Dr. Lee

I'm from the UK and currently 23 years old, I heard about cosmetic surgery for the first time 8 years ago and that's when I sparked an interest in facial contouring. I was always subconscious of my protruding cheekbones and wanted to make them smaller, so coming into the consultation with Girin that was my main concern.

I first came across Girin Plastic Surgery, on a site called "what clinic", where is was ranked highly. Even then, I did more research on it as I was curious to see the experiences people have had and if there were people who looked like me. I found their youtube channel and binged all the videos I could, it really made me feel at ease. I did consider other clinics such as Pitangui Plastic Surgery, Braun and Grand, but Girin was one of the couple which stood out most to me, because of the way they share customer experiences online. It helped a lot to make me feel more confident in the Doctor Lee's skill and experience.

I used the online consultation service, because I wanted to feel certain that I was going through with some sort of procedure before travelling in for the face to face one. The English team were really helpful, even with their busy schedules they made time to answer all my many questions. This made me feel at ease with my decisions.