My experience so far with 365mc

1 month update on my arm lipo

It has now been a month since I’ve had arm liposuction at 365mc, and since pictures speak louder than words, I have attached a few before and after photos.

To say I’m over the moon with the results would be an understatement! My arms are still swollen, some areas are still hardened, and it still feels tender. It is improving everyday and my results get better by the day too!
At two weeks when I removed my stitches, I had a consultation with a doctor for prescription diet pills. I loved that they help you with your weight loss journey even after surgery so you can achieve the final look you want! You also can get a personalised meal plan to help you on your weight loss journey.
At three weeks I started my post op treatments. They happen 1x a week for six weeks. They give different treatments within that time for optimal post care and results! Being at 4 weeks post-op now, I have had two, and I feel great after!
Every time you visit the hospital, they take your weight so you can measure your progress, I have lost weight at every visit! Im not only happy with my arms, but with their help, also with my newer slimmer figure overall!

I am so happy with my choice to go with 365mc, I get compliments all the time from my results, but most importantly, I got the confidence I’ve been wanting to show off my arms! This was one of the best decisions I have ever made and I still cant believe my results will only keep improving over the next couple months!

If you’re looking for a place to get lipo in South Korea, I wholeheartedly can not recommend 365mc enough! You wont regret it!

Will update again as I keep progressing post-op!View attachment 5135207View attachment 5135208
Can you share the doctor name at 365mc?

Decided it's time for a 7-month update on my arm lipo with 365mc.

I'm well past my 6 months mark and my concerns over the skin elasticity are over. I was recommended by a doctor to simply moisturise while performing an easy massage and it worked! For reference, I moisturised well 2-3 times a day. Any moisturiser will do if this is a concern to you.
I am not 100% happy with the texture, even though at a glance you can't notice any difference, but the team at 365 mc is still helping me even though my surgery was several months ago! They truly want to ensure you're happy with the results, which I can stress enough how amazing it is. I have had surgery in other places and I never had this service with any other doctor/hospital. So, I will do more treatments with them and continue to update here!
Unfortunately, I gained a bit of weight over the holidays, and since 365mc is also a diet hospital (not just surgery!), they said they will help me with that too! On a positive though, my arms still look so skinny! Before when I gained weight, I would immediately notice it on my arms. So overall, I'm still over the moon with my results!

Will update again in two weeks after my new round of treatments!

Reactions: Betty707