My Ebay find..

I won this purse off of ebay & received it today. Its a little smaller than I thought it would be but my problem with it (which i was aware of when i bid on it) is the suede is dirty. Is there any (easy?) way to clean suede? Other than to suede the purse is in good condition. The seller also include the receipt it says the purse is called "Soho Signature Studded Small Hobo", the original retail price was $278, I won it for $50.:smile:

Attachments

• 102_2587.JPG
    102_2587.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 32
  • 102_2586.JPG
    102_2586.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 102_2589.JPG
    102_2589.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 49
  • 102_2588.JPG
    102_2588.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 102_2585.JPG
    102_2585.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 18
WHOA...$50 is an awesome deal! It is so pretty! The only way I clean my bags that have suede on them is with the Coach suede cleaner. It's like a little bar that you rub on the dirty spots and it comes with a suede brush to maintain the "nap" of the suede.

^^ That's exactly it! It's worked pretty well so far on my gallery tote that has suede accents. I don't think you can buy it from Coach, they usually only include the kit with bags they sell that are suede (?)

yeah i asked if they sold the suede cleaner and i was told no, that you only get it when you buy a purse that has suede on it.

and CONGRATS that is a great purse with an even greater price tag!!!

That little kit works well - I got it with a suede duffle I bought years ago. Try your local shoe repair shop -they probably have something similar or get that one on Ebay.

I won this purse off of ebay & received it today. Its a little smaller than I thought it would be but my problem with it (which i was aware of when i bid on it) is the suede is dirty. Is there any (easy?) way to clean suede? Other than to suede the purse is in good condition. The seller also include the receipt it says the purse is called "Soho Signature Studded Small Hobo", the original retail price was $278, I won it for $50.:smile:

If the SAs know you well, then I would just ask for the suede cleaning kit at your closest boutique or outlet.

That is what I did and they just went to the back and gave the kit to me. :tup:

I was lucky too because she said it was the last one they had that day.

Definitely ask your SA for one and I am sure that one of the nicer ones will just give it to you, so you won't have to buy it on ebay.

I have used the kit to clean suede and it works really well. I really like the wet/dry eraser and the brush is good quality.