My DS and 24 FSH

:yahoo: YAAY, DUNA!!!! Turquoise is beautiful in Chevre!!!! Can't wait to see pics......

.....I've been on the hunt for a bright colored Karo PM and I'll tell you, it's been a struggle finding something other than Black, Orange and BJ. I'm lusting for some ROSE SHOCKING!!!!!

I woke up smiling today .... If I train my almost 4 year old DS well, I will have a Hermes gifting DS too! How cool is that! But by the time, he's able to afford something Hermes on his own, e.g. his first paycheck, god knows how expensive Hermes would be ... double it's current price!:wtf:

That sounds gorgeous, I love Turquoise. What a great son you have. Is this your first H wallet? I love the Bearn, in my opinion it is the perfect wallet. Congratulations.

MrsS, I've trained my kids well as far as Hermès is concerned!!:graucho: Mind you, this isn't a gift from him, I'll have to pay him back...It's his first serious job, so he doesn't earn that much yet...he did give me an H scarf for Christmas though!!

Dianagrace, yes it's my first Bearn: my DH gave me one for my birthday in October, but I didn't like the color and it was the last one they had, so I exchanged it for a GP!