My dream comes true!!! However...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 5'1" and under 100 pounds and carry a 35. It does get heavy but I personally think the Birkin looks best in 35. However, it's up to you what you are comfortable with in bag sizes.

Take it! 35 is a good size for your height. I have 35 b and I am 5'5" with same weight as you

sounds like an ideal size, i've been feeling like my 35's ar almost too small...lol and I'm only 5'2 and 116 lbs....i adore my 35's and 40's...i could seriosly NEVER get my life in a 30.....:P and clemence wears THE BEST! :smile: truly, you won;t regret!

Both sizes would work fine for you but as some others have pointed out it also depends on if you want a day to night bag then a 30 will work better. Try it out and see how you feel. I'd suggest putting your wallet and items you usually carry daily into the bag and see if the weight is okay for you. G'luck deciding!

My vote is to stick with your initial instinct and you won't be disappointed. It is going to be a tough choice because you want a birkin and here is an opportunity. The common thought is yeah a 35 is heavy but. . . The bottom line is if the bag is too heavy either when empty or when you put your things in it, let's face it, it will sit on the shelf rarely getting used. It is a lot of money for a shelf sitter and the second kicker is you failed to listen to your instinct.

Whenever I have ignored that little voice as I have done recently again with a most foul result. I should have known better. When that inner voice told me to tell her where to put her head and I didn't listen, well enuf said, kwim.

Good luck for it is tempting as all get out when you are in the store face to face with a H purse to just say I'll take it and your brain is saying it will be all right, just take it.

Hi my H friends, I would like to thank you all for your comments to my earlier post.

I went to the H boutique as soon as I was off work on Friday. As soon as I saw the real B bag and tried carrying her. I felt in love with this bag right away. The size is perfect. I haven't had a chance to try the 30 but 35 doesn't seem so big at all. Not sure about the weight though LOL. And here is my reveal...

Status
Not open for further replies.