My dream bag reveal

Hahahaha... Stop making me laugh so much ladies!!! That's why I said 'never say never' ... For right now I am content but who knows about a few months or years down the line[emoji6]... I feel like I have enough variety in terms of sizes, leathers and hardware to use them for different occasions... I am definitely missing a tote. My sister loved the burgundy tote so much that I just had to give it to her [emoji173]️[emoji173]️.... So I am out of a tote... If I had to really really add another bag it would be tote- maybe the cerf or the new alternative to GST or even the same one I gifted to my sis... But for now I am repeating after myself... I am content!!! Hehehe!

I hope u get the red cf soon too! Holidays r around the corner so time for gifts anyway [emoji6]

The only tote you need my friend is a BIRKIN tote! lol

Presenting the one that has my heart[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️View attachment 3143824View attachment 3143825
...the jumbo beige caviar cf with GHW!!!
Thank u for letting me share!

Your collection is stunning & your new dream bag is my dream bag of all time ! Is yours made in Italy? As I am trying to get the exact same bag but made in France , maybe they are only made in Italy now ? I did have the choice of m/l which was made in France but so want the Jumbo.

Your collection is stunning & your new dream bag is my dream bag of all time ! Is yours made in Italy? As I am trying to get the exact same bag but made in France , maybe they are only made in Italy now ? I did have the choice of m/l which was made in France but so want the Jumbo.

Thank u so much Jacsxcc[emoji173]️... I hope u get ur dream bag soon! Mine is made in Italy. I don't know whether they make it only in Italy now or not but recently most of my bags r made in Italy. I agree on the jumbo size. For me the jumbo works the best[emoji4]

Last edited: