My Dooney and I Made the Local News. Lol.

Bobetta

Mar 9, 2014
So just to prove how I carry my Aqua Pebbled Dome Satchel everywhere - lol - I went to a local event last night. Carried my girl with me. Nice contrast against my brown dress. And I just saw the local news coverage of it and the first thing you notice on the news story is my aqua bag! Haha. I took snap shots of my 1.5 seconds of fame, but thought you gals would get a kick. Lol. I'm posting the Dooney shot with the autographed pic I was getting from the local news guy. :smile:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406253541.819405.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406253549.841944.jpg

Hahaha! Thanks, guys!! I swear I'm more giddy over the big shot of my girl than me being on TV. And it was equal frames of my bag with the autographed pic as it was frames of my face. Too, too funny.
But thanks sooo much for the sweet compliments. :smile:

And, Twoboyz, I loove your thinking! Wish Peter was a Westchester, NY resident and was randomly watching - And was your idea twin. Lol. It could so happen. ;);)

So just to prove how I carry my Aqua Pebbled Dome Satchel everywhere - lol - I went to a local event last night. Carried my girl with me. Nice contrast against my brown dress. And I just saw the local news coverage of it and the first thing you notice on the news story is my aqua bag! Haha. I took snap shots of my 1.5 seconds of fame, but thought you gals would get a kick. Lol. I'm posting the Dooney shot with the autographed pic I was getting from the local news guy. :smile:
View attachment 2696762View attachment 2696763

Lol... I love it!!!! You look so classy.

You look like he was there to see you, not the other way around! You look like a star! I wouldn't be surprised if someone Goggled to ask if anyone in Westchester, NY saw the local news and if they did do they know what handbag the woman getting the autograph was carrying? :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing!

Woman, you are gorgeous! The bag is nice too :smile:

Your bag looks REALLY pretty. I bet you did, too!

You and the bag are a star! And you're both gorgeous!

Lol... I love it!!!! You look so classy.

You both look great!

This is Awesome!
Congrats!

You both look gorgeous!

Thanks, Ladies, so much. How awesome are you guys?! Ego boost alert. Lol.
But I'm telling you, I'm still so excited that my girl was showcased. Lol. The second I watched the news and I spotted her, I got crazy giddy. Lol.