My Dior!

ayshaa

Fashion Photographer
O.G.
Apr 19, 2009
Hi everyone!

I haven't been around for a while and just today I wanted to sit down, take snapshots of my Dior's lovelies and share it with everyone.

As some of you knows Dubai Shopping Festival have started a week ago, everything and everywhere is 40% to 70% price reduced, though unfortunately there were just little collection (part sale) on the brand names boutiques if some did have sales at all.. so I was checking out the malls, looking for something to buy in the sales.. at Dior boutique, unfortunately I could not find anything that I like on the sales shelf.. BUT however I found these beautiful buys.. (Of course I didn't buy them all in the same day! But in the same week :P)

Little reveal.. it won't be a long reveal I promise!

dior01c.jpg

Last edited:
Well I can't wait longer lol I think everyone is asleep?

This is a two sizes of the Dior Panarea Tote bag, a Large (Black) and a Medium (Pink)

dior02.jpg

Details closeup

dior03.jpg

It can be worn in two style..

dior04.jpg

This hearts necklace was purchased a while ago, I've never worn it,
I always carry it with me when I travel but I have never put it on,
sad isn't? I hope I can use it someday :smile:

dior08.jpg

I had to throw in my wallet, I had this for a while..
Dior silver wallet, I LOVE IT! It's my everyday wallet :smile:

dior09.jpg

Last edited:
Liellabelle: Thanks :biggrin: .. the tote bags are about 890$ or so, I will have to check again and let you know :smile:

Lovedior: Thank you hun! I am glad you liked them too! I love the pink one, I never thought I'd wear one lol but I couldn't help it! I wanted the red one but it is sold out everywhere :sad:

Yes you guessed right, shoes and jewelery, but the sunglasses is a My Lady Dior sunglasses in grey/black, it is a very light to wear, love it :smile:

Congrats Ayshaa :biggrin: Everything looks great! The panareas are gorgeous, especially the pink :yahoo:

That necklace is so cute, I hope you will get a chance to wear it soon - when I got my Dior necklace I looked at that one as well, very pretty indeed :nuts:

And the shoes are very pretty too, they may not be the dressiest but we need practical comfy shoes as well as dressy ones!

Have fun with you great haul!

all your goods are so beautiful. i think the pink is very feminine but with this design it still looks mature and elegant .

lol for the sunglass i bought the red cannage one and it came with the same box ,i didnt know the lady dior also does . your sunglass are so beautiful . have you had the chance to try them out yet ?

as for the shoes i agree we love practicale .especially if you have to do photoshoot outside , high heels are not advice :P

by the way i have to say the way you take pictures is so artistic and so gorgeous .