My DH surprised me

H Ever After

May 29, 2017
Just wanted to share because I know that only you guys would understand the complete excitement and sheer giddyness that comes with opening up that H box, especially when you have no idea what’s in it!! :nuts: My DH told me he was working later than expected so that he could secretly drive to the H store to pick this beauty up. Unbeknownst to me, he had conspired with my SA behind my back. I was shaking so much when I was unboxing it, trying to figure out what was in that bright orange box. And then, when I saw her, I couldn’t believe my eyes :eek:

Without further ado, may I present my very first Birkin - B25 in fauve barenia with PHW! :hbeat: I still can’t believe this happened!! Thank you all for letting me share!!
F739ADB5-CBEB-4474-8D99-88332D9A7E89.jpeg

Just wanted to share because I know that only you guys would understand the complete excitement and sheer giddyness that comes with opening up that H box, especially when you have no idea what’s in it!! :nuts: My DH told me he was working later than expected so that he could secretly drive to the H store to pick this beauty up. Unbeknownst to me, he had conspired with my SA behind my back. I was shaking so much when I was unboxing it, trying to figure out what was in that bright orange box. And then, when I saw her, I couldn’t believe my eyes :eek:

Without further ado, may I present my very first Birkin - B25 in fauve barenia with PHW! :hbeat: I still can’t believe this happened!! Thank you all for letting me share!!
View attachment 4043027
LOVE!!!! Your DH is a keeper!