My DH Conspired With My Favorite SA At Coach...

LIblue

Dona Nobis Pacem
Mar 29, 2007
...and this is what he bought me!!! :yahoo:Isn't the Miranda in Atlantic just gorgeous?!:tender: I didn't even know the bag came in that color. Actually, he purchased her during the PCE (thank goodness) but I have been a bit under the weather and just getting around to sharing her. I just had to post pics and let you all see my new love! My DH is quite a guy! :love:

Attachments

• RJK-0259.JPG
    RJK-0259.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 159
  • RJK-0260.JPG
    RJK-0260.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 74
  • RJK-0261.JPG
    RJK-0261.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 103
What a GREAT hubby! SO SWEET! Your bag is gorgeous..WOW. I didn't know it came in Atlantic either. Glad to hear you're feeling better and enjoy that beautiful new bag! Happy Birthday! :yes::balloon:

It's beautiful andI love the color. Is it very heavy? Does it weight over a pound and a half ? I would love to get one but my docotor said I need to stick with lighter bags. Congrats!

wow, what a sweet hubby! congrats! was this for your bday? hope you are starting to feel better. go out and enjoy showing off your new miranda! lol maybe you could post modeling pics sometime? *nudge nudge*

WOW!! Gorgeous!! I thought the Atlantic was only available on the Japan site! What a sweet hubby!!!
I have Miranda in Bordeaux...it's a great bag isn't it!! Congrats!!