My designer collection!!!!

Yoshi!!! It's soo pretty. :smile: Can you fit lots inside?

Thanks Monsterabby!! I can only fit the bare essentials. Which I don't mind. This is definitely a bag meant for planned use like special events or days where you plan an outfit and pair with this bag. So far I've been able to fit my iPhone 5 (I broke my 6 in one day lmao), my LV cles, lip balm, and my keys (I had to remove a few keys I didn't need and get rid of the keychain). But honestly I'd carry this bag empty is how much I love it lol

Oh wow! I really like it with the red trim!! Would love to see some mod pics!
Congrats!!!

Thank you Hasana! I'll post mod shots soon!!

Spectacular new purchase Yoshi!

You're so unpredictable. I'd never in a million years have guessed that this would be your next purchase and yet your collection is thoroughly cohesive, it's as though it was meant to be. How on Earth do you manage it?

Spectacular new purchase Yoshi!

You're so unpredictable. I'd never in a million years have guessed that this would be your next purchase and yet your collection is thoroughly cohesive, it's as though it was meant to be. How on Earth do you manage it?

Thank you so much Wudge!! I agree with you! I never thought I would get this bag either.

I think the way I manage to keep my collection cohesive is by sticking to classic styles with a twist. I first started off by getting neutral colored bags in classic styles and shapes that I knew would last a long time, but with trendier, more seasonal elements. Like my Celine Phantom with the Croc embossing, my Herringbone Chanel Boy, and my Lady Dior with the Rose print, and now the Petite Malle with the Burgundy trim.

Once I saw the Petite Malle I knew it would be an instant classic because of its design and construction as a trunk. I feel like it's just one of those bags that I can definitely use for years and years (no seriously this bag is as hard as a rock and is super sturdy lol). However since I already have all the bags I wanted in neutral tones I thought I'd go for a bit of color since I've been leaning more towards color recently. They had a bright blue and a yellow one available but something about the Burgundy with the monogram just looked super classic and kinda reminded me of a warm Christmas in front of the fireplace.

Thanks again Wudge! [emoji3][emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

OK, I'm back for another look. It's still gorgeous! Can you help me out here dear Yoshi? What is the significance of the chromosomes painted on the front? Thanks.

Sure! The chromosomes on the front are crosses that were painted on the trunks of a very high end client of LV named Albert Kahn. He was a very rich French banker who then became a huge philanthropist during his time (late 1800s-early 1900s).

He is most famous for creating a project called The Archives of the Planet which was a huge photographical project. The project has 72,000 pictures that he took while traveling the world for 22 years! And he used his Louis Vuitton trunks to travel and had these crosses painted as a signature on his trunks to make them unique. He is absolutely fascinating. Here is one of his trunks.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1434804507.513114.jpg

Reactions: Aluxe