My day with a wristlet...

1. Normally, I carry a big bag almost everywhere except for the park. Well, after going to the park with my daughter and almost losing my cell phone, I decided to look for a wristlet. I became obsessed with finding the perfect wristlet: one that was made of leather or suede and didn't cost a lot. After searching for weeks, I found this at newport-news.com...On sale for $5.00!!! It's made of suede and trimmed in leather...I bought the brown one. It's very cute!

Newport News: Product Detail

I took it out with me today and I have to say...it felt so good not having a huge bag on my shoulder.

:idea: Might have to get another color. :lol:

2. $5! and featured in Seventeen! I love it!

3. Cute! Too bad I need to carry my whole life in my bag.

4. So do I...I forgot to mention that my actual handbag was in my trunk.:shame: But I didn't carry it!:lol: Still, I needed the stuff to be there...;)

5. That is really cute! Thanks for the link!

6. Great buy, Buttery!

7. I love the pink! So pretty and PERFECT for cute summery slip dresses which don't lend themselves to bulky bags at all.

8. I'm a HUGE Wristlet fan. I always keep one in my big bag so I can just grab and go.

9. I have been trying to convert too. Starting with it in my bag so I can grab it and go too.

10. wow this is adorable! i'm tempted to get it all! lol i hate it when they give you so many choices!! can't decide!!

11. My friend had bought me a wristlet and I was sorta like ehhh and thought about returning it and then i felt bad so I was like well i guess I'll try using it. Omg came in so much more handy than I thought it would! I too have enjoyed my life post-wristlet. I never and still don't know how people can use that as their only thing, a lot of people would just take those out in college, but it is good if I'm just running and errand or something.

The ones you found are cute too!

12. i have a couple wristlets, and they do come in handy when i need to carry more than just cash/cc/id.

13. I carried it in the grocery store again today...Of course, my big purse was in the trunk. :rolleyes: :lol: I just cannot get over how inexpensive, cute and functional it is. And to think that I was actually considering an LV Wapity; I just cannot go through with it now! The Wapity is adorable, but this $5.00 price tag was too great to pass up. I plan to use this thing until it falls apart! :angel:

14. Great find! Newport News always has cute stuff. And their prices are great!

15. A friend of mine got me a Coach one a few years back and I never used it until I went on an trip to Peru... boy did it come in handy! We were antiquing in 'not so safe' neighborhoods where we were advised not to carry a purse... but that wristlet was perfect! I sometimes put it in my big purse w/the essentials and do what you suggested, lock my big purse in the trunk.
    Great link-- I love the colors, and $5! I think I'll get a couple! Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice