My Damier Azur Speedy 25 finally arrived!

It looks beautiful on you :smile:

Can I ask, for those who have the Damier Azur, is it hard to keep the handles clean? Im planning to get one on Friday (hopefully the Sydney store is not sold out) but Im worried the handles will be too much maintenance. This will be my first LV... we all gotta start somewhere hehe

It looks beautiful on you :smile:

Can I ask, for those who have the Damier Azur, is it hard to keep the handles clean? Im planning to get one on Friday (hopefully the Sydney store is not sold out) but Im worried the handles will be too much maintenance. This will be my first LV... we all gotta start somewhere hehe

Thank you! :heart: The handles will patina like the vachetta on the Mono bags and you won't have to worry so much about keeping it clean then. Until then, you can spray the leather with a protectant like Apple Guard Rain and Stain repellent Spray or Shining Monkey. This will help keep it clean until the patina sets in. You could also speed the patina process by exposing the bag to air and sunbathe it regularly.

Thank you sooo much, Texas Girl, krispin41, Melocoton, naturale, shalomjude, Glamourette, and Munchkyn! :heart::heart::heart:

Yes, do it! :graucho: lol! :P

No, don't listen to me. lol. I broke my purse ban twice already. How long are you on the ban for? Azur will be permanent so you could always get one later when you are no longer on a ban. :yes:

I keep coming back here to stare and drool! :noggin: I'm supposed to be on a ban until March (self-imposed). I might get one later because even if I get one now, I wont be able to use it, because of the heavy rain we've been having.