My Cushy Coussin is Here!

O.G.
Dec 4, 2005
It's been quite a few years since I've done this, and I'm not sure if we still do reveals here, but what the heck - here's my black Coussin MM! :yahoo:

I mentioned this in another thread - I've been on hiatus for a few years (had a little one and basically couldn't find time to look at anything but kiddie stuff). I would still see some of the new items and trends pop up here and there, but nothing really made me want to pry myself away to have a closer look ....until I saw the Coussin bag! I stumbled across a picture of it the day it was released here in Canada and I immediately got excited. Those little butterflies I use to feel when a bag got me excited finally came out of hibernation. Could this really be real? :eek: Did LV finally make a bag almost exactly as I had envisioned? Black, embossed leather, removable and adjustable wide strap, removable gold chain, multiple compartments, wearable as a crossbody / shoulder bag / on the crook of the arm / clutch, works with sweats to a little black dress (and everything in between too), and has plenty of room to hold a full sized wallet and more - did they read my mind?! :nuts: Needless to say, I couldn't resist and I jumped on it right away!

Here are some shots of the bag by itself and some mod shots too - hopefully this helps others who are trying to decide between PM and MM. For reference, I'm just over 5'4". And please excuse the messy sweats look, I just got back from dropping the little one off at school and couldn't wait to pull out my new baby!:giggle:

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4889.jpgIMG_4890.jpgIMG_4878.jpgIMG_4874.jpgIMG_4875.jpgIMG_4880.jpgIMG_4881.jpgIMG_4882.jpgIMG_4884.jpgIMG_4885.jpgIMG_4897.jpgIMG_4888.jpg

Beautiful bag.
Congratulations.
That bag is STUNNING! Congratulations, I love it!
Absolutely stunning. I understand why is sold out so quickly. Congrats!
This is gorgeous and it looks so great on you!!! Congrats!
So stunning!
That is a gorgeous bag. It looks like it can go from day to night easily. Thanks for sharing!
Gorgeous! Love that size too
Thx sooo much for the mod pics!!!! It is gorgeous!!! I ordered the PM and now I might switch to MM! It looks so good on you!
You swayed me to MM , ordered MM and PM - gonna keep the larger size
Yay to you doing a reveal and even bigger yay to doing an awesome reveal. I miss the days of all the reveals we used to do on here so thank you for doing this one. It’s a beautiful bag and you’re really rocking it. Congrats and enjoy!!
I love it! You wear it wonderfully-thank you so much for your beautiful reveal!
:loveeyes: Thank you for your reveal and mod shots! The coussin looks fabulous on you. Enjoy your beautiful new bag.

Thank you everyone for your kind words! :wave: I'm so glad the MM size looks ok, I'll be honest - I was a little nervous it would be too big on me. :angel: Looking forward to getting some use out of this baby! :biggrin:

It's been quite a few years since I've done this, and I'm not sure if we still do reveals here, but what the heck - here's my black Coussin MM! :yahoo:

I mentioned this in another thread - I've been on hiatus for a few years (had a little one and basically couldn't find time to look at anything but kiddie stuff). I would still see some of the new items and trends pop up here and there, but nothing really made me want to pry myself away to have a closer look ....until I saw the Coussin bag! I stumbled across a picture of it the day it was released here in Canada and I immediately got excited. Those little butterflies I use to feel when a bag got me excited finally came out of hibernation. Could this really be real? :eek: Did LV finally make a bag almost exactly as I had envisioned? Black, embossed leather, removable and adjustable wide strap, removable gold chain, multiple compartments, wearable as a crossbody / shoulder bag / on the crook of the arm / clutch, works with sweats to a little black dress (and everything in between too), and has plenty of room to hold a full sized wallet and more - did they read my mind?! :nuts: Needless to say, I couldn't resist and I jumped on it right away!

Here are some shots of the bag by itself and some mod shots too - hopefully this helps others who are trying to decide between PM and MM. For reference, I'm just over 5'4". And please excuse the messy sweats look, I just got back from dropping the little one off at school and couldn't wait to pull out my new baby!:giggle:

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 5008751View attachment 5008752View attachment 5008754View attachment 5008756View attachment 5008757View attachment 5008758View attachment 5008759View attachment 5008760View attachment 5008761View attachment 5008762View attachment 5008763View attachment 5008785
Nice bag, and you wear it well. Have to ask though, are those Sorel boots, I believe I have the same ones?