My Cranberry Altadama 100 *pics*

LornaLou

Addicted to denim!
O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
I bought these from My Theresa and sized down half a size but they are still too big! I can fit my little finger in the gap at the back of the left shoe but not the right as my right foot is a little bigger but they both slip off badly when I walk I'm so upset because they are perfect but I don't think closed back shoes are for me, they can never stay on my feet, I don't even think heel grips would work since the gap is too big and I can't size down as they are sold out everywhere. It's so annoying :sad: I took pictures for you anyway just in case you need them for reference. But it looks like I will have to return them which is so sad because they came on Wednesday and that's the day I just lost my baby, my beautiful cat, he got run over :sad: It's been agony not having him here and well I am just lost for words, I was hoping they came that day (they were supposed to come Thurs/Fri) for some reason and they would be special but do you think there is any way possible I could make them fit?

More pics to come after these (with flash).

Picture25.png

Picture27.png

Picture28.png

Picture29.png

Picture31.png

Picture32.png

from the pics the shoes don't look like there big nor can i see a gap. most amazing colour ever! maybe you could get foam insoles for them and gel straps for the back. So sorry to hear the loss of your cat too. :hugs:

oh you poor thing! so sorry to hear about your dear kitty. like shoelover said, maybe an insole would help? try a few things before you give up. they are gorgeous shoes. maybe you will be able to find a pair on ebay if these don't work out.

I will take better photos of the gap a bit later but I think an insole wont work because the sides of the shoe are already really low I don't think they would fit, what are gel things for the back? I've never heard of those?

oh no! i'm so sorry about your kitty! :sad:

as for the shoes, it's the worst when they are too big! i would say return them. if you already have a finger-sized gap in one, just imagine when they stretch out! :s i know returning is such a hassle, but if you can, do it! heel slippage would drive me totally bonkers!

I know I miss him so so much :sad: Do you think any kind of padding would help? I adore these shoes and I don't think I could fit 39 due to my right foot it's like half a size bigger than my left :sad: These are my favourite CLs so far.

I am so sorry you lost your cat!

These Altadama as amazing!! But, are they Cranberry? They look like Rouge metal patent. The color is stunning!!!

I can tell you from experience that even with heel grips and ball of the foot pads, my Altadama 100s didn't work. They were 1/2 size too big for me and fit just about exactly like these are fitting you. I think part of the reason is that they are so heavy. I can make other shoes work with this trick, but the weight of these Altadamas just made it impossible. I even put 2 heel grips in 1 shoe trying to make them work.

Last edited: