my collection !

61w9nd4.jpg

i got coach tennies and those silver coach sandals today. but i had to order the sandals in my size so they are being shipped to me ill get them next week sometime and definitely post a picture !

Nice collection! I especially like your Juicy Bags (I really like the anchor one especially), Coach patchwork shoes & coach patchwork demi!

i love my patchwork shoes too ! they go with so much even though i tend to only wear them with red ? haha

actually my patchwork demi is up on ebay right now :crybaby:but i dont use it and its time for her to have a new very lovig home and it will bring me one step closer to my ergo !

i love my patchwork shoes too ! they go with so much even though i tend to only wear them with red ? haha

actually my patchwork demi is up on ebay right now :crybaby:but i dont use it and its time for her to have a new very lovig home and it will bring me one step closer to my ergo !
oh. yeah it's good though that you're making room for another bag. I read in another post that you're liking bigger bags now.

4u1pa4p.jpg

new ireland crinkle patent leather wedge ! i bought them to wear to my brothers wedding im in love !

its my 3rd pair of coach shoes in two days lolol

i cant wait to get my braided silver sandals next week :biggrin: