my collection

Hi Ceya! I love it!!
Your collection is very gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

I love each of your choices. And we are about to be purse twins very soon. Ahhhh can't wait.

I especially like your smaller black- so elegant and classic - yummy - and your beige clair!
Sometimes I wish we could carry more than one purse at once hee hee!

Hi Ceya! I love it!!
Your collection is very gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to share with us.

I love each of your choices. And we are about to be purse twins very soon. Ahhhh can't wait.

I especially like your smaller black- so elegant and classic - yummy - and your beige clair!
Sometimes I wish we could carry more than one purse at once hee hee!
are you waiting on beige clair with gold hw?
That color is unbelievable in real. Am telling you.
I love the black lambskin. But it is very fragile, I would say. I love my things stay new, therefore a little scratch does enough to make me upset :P

are you waiting on beige clair with gold hw?
That color is unbelievable in real. Am telling you.
I love the black lambskin. But it is very fragile, I would say. I love my things stay new, therefore a little scratch does enough to make me upset :P

That is so cool! About the beige being unbelievable! I'm glad you love it.

Yes, I've seen it in real life. It is really pretty. Just glows. It's so elegant. Kinda takes your breath away. Has a really pretty lustre too.

I was trying to make a secret (of which one). But yes, I will get a beige clair..
not sure when or which size or whatever yet, etc.
But also will get another black, too, so I guess the answer is not totally clear.

I bought a lot of bags recently so besides the waiting lists and stuff, I need to wait for the money to be right.

i got colors first before the 'basics" :smile:

I still have to get my camera working and all that....need to post too :smile: