My collection is growing!!! Check out what I got....*PICS*

Neptune

O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
I bought my first Louis Vuitton this past fall (A Mono Speedy 30). Soon after I got a Mono Petite Noé. I LOVE my bags but I've used my speedy the most.

Now, even though I love my speedy 30 it is a bit big for me. I don't normally carry enough to fill the bag so I've been eying smaller bags that are more my fit and for time I don't feel like lugging around my speedy with all the stuff I don't really need to be carrying around.

Well today I stopped by the mall and went to the LV boutique in Saks to have a look around and I feel in love. I did not plan on getting anything today but after walking around the mall for some time I came back to the boutique and I just caved and bought my lovely Popincourt.

I took some pictures to share with everyone, I'm proud to show off the new member of my LV family....

IMG_2061.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

And here is my small collection....

IMG_2065.jpg

Thank you everyone

I forgot one picture...

This is basically everything I need in my purse. The only thing missing in there is my camera (which I was useing at the time...), which is small and would fit very easily. I have plently of room, plus I love the way this bag opens and the room it has, although small.

IMG_2069.jpg