My Collection: An Ode to the Twiggy : )

Bridget S.

Apr 27, 2006
This week just worked out this way. A 3 bag addition of green bags in 4 days!

I have had my name down at Saks since November for a Vert Gazon Twiggy, then Erica with ****** came through with a *stunning* Vert Gazon. mah 'lil Iguana : ) The leather and colour are simply amazing and I am so glad to have her.

Then I BIN'd a "have to have NOW" 04 Seafoam Twiggy with the pewter hardware. I think she's in great shape and the colour is just so very, very pretty. I adore the contrast of pewter hardware.

I then totally scored a gorgeous Pistachio from a fellow tPFer, thanks MaxMara, she was so sweet and shipped the very next day!

I have taken updated pictures of my whole collection and this is also the debut for my Rouge Vif (another gorgeous addition from Erica with ******) and a lovely, lovely 05 Caramel.

Thanks for looking!

I wish you well,

Bridget

First pic of the Green Girls. 04 Pistachio on top, 07 Vert Gazon on bottom row, left, 04 Seafoam w/ pewter on bottom row, right. :heart::heart::heart:

Second pic. Clockwise from 12 o'clock position (kind of!): 06 Rouge Vif, 06 Rouille, 04 Pistachio, 04 Seafoam, 07 Vert Gazon, 06 Cornflower.

Third pic. Clockwise from 12 o'clock position: 06 Ink, 06 Grey, 04 Black w/ pewter hardware, 06 Origan, 05 Caramel and finally, 05 Sky Blue.

Attachments

• Green girls.jpg
    Green girls.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 438
  • Ode to Twiggys 01.jpg
    Ode to Twiggys 01.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 936
  • Ode to Twiggys 02.jpg
    Ode to Twiggys 02.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 929
Lordy, you've been busy! And you have a gajillion twiggies!

I have one but think I'm ready for another. What keeps you coming back to this style? I know a lot of people don't like the droopy ends, but I love those!

Thanks so much : )

HGF, I don't have a problem with droopy ends, most of my things fit to the right (cheque book, photo's a memo pad) and all my odds 'n ends go to the left (make up bag, lint remover, tissues), so I really don't have an issue with droopage. : )

This is the style that I have loved from the beginning and just works for me : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

OMG!!! That's a whole lot a twiggys. How beautiful. I just love the Rouge Vif, Vert Gazon, and Origan. Just gorgeous.

Congratulations on such an amazing collection.

Love love love your collection. THe colors are wonderful, leathers tdf. COngrats and thanks for sharing. Now I don't feel so bad about having so many Days! When you find your bag...