My cobalt blue Marcie

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
About a month ago I found this lovely bag from Matches Fashion- for 50% off plus an extra 20% off on top of that. I posted my pic in the sale thread but it was deleted so am posting here...

The color IRL is gorgeous beyond words! Does anyone else have the metal additions on the flap?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409876358.308416.jpg

About a month ago I found this lovely bag from Matches Fashion- for 50% off plus an extra 20% off on top of that. I posted my pic in the sale thread but it was deleted so am posting here...

The color IRL is gorgeous beyond words! Does anyone else have the metal additions on the flap?

View attachment 2740190
Wow, it's beautiful! My Marcie doesn't have the metal on the flap - it looks great on yours!

I bought a Marcie purse in Selfridges sale in June that had this extra detail on. My purse was from the previous season A/W 2013 which may have contributed to the very low price along with a slight mark on the from that wasnt visible when it was shut.

From a quick Google yours could also be from the previous season (A/W 13) but who cares - shes lush !

I bought a Marcie purse in Selfridges sale in June that had this extra detail on. My purse was from the previous season A/W 2013 which may have contributed to the very low price along with a slight mark on the from that wasnt visible when it was shut.

From a quick Google yours could also be from the previous season (A/W 13) but who cares - shes lush !

So pretty- love the wallet!! :smile: I saw a few purses on mytheresa with the gold detail too- for full price. I really think it adds a little extra to the bag/wallet :smile:

So pretty- love the wallet!! :smile: I saw a few purses on mytheresa with the gold detail too- for full price. I really think it adds a little extra to the bag/wallet :smile:

I paid very little for it £80 !! which i think is what made me buy it :graucho: It had a slight scratch on the leather which was under the flap so not visible at all plus she was the previous season so a knock down price.........but we didnt bond, i didnt use it so she found a new mum who does.

I paid very little for it £80 !! which i think is what made me buy it :graucho: It had a slight scratch on the leather which was under the flap so not visible at all plus she was the previous season so a knock down price.........but we didnt bond, i didnt use it so she found a new mum who does.

that's a steal!!!! but totally understood - you have to love it to keep it :smile:

Gorgeous! I fell in love with Paraty but this Marcie is breathtaking! And it sounds like you got an amazing deal on her, too!

You've inspired me - I will not rest until I've found a deal this great in Germany haha!