My Coach Swingpack obsession

Wow.. Amazing Swing pack collection. What else do you have?

Thanks, I'm still waiting on this (Ebay) Maybe Friday.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
4d8e_1.JPG

& I'm getting this tomorrow ....I"m excited

[/FONT]
6d37_1.JPG

Let's see....

from l to r:
top: 2006 legacy leather, 2007 scribble, 2007 patchwork, 2007 watercolor, this was one of the outlet ones (same for the blue and pink)...07 maybe?, 06 patchwork

middle: 08 ergo patent signature, 08 hamptons signature, 08 hamptons motif (?), 08 signature stripe, outlet, no clue

bottom: 08 heritage stripe, 08 heritage stripe tattersall, 08 scarf print, 08 watercolor (or whatever they're calling it), outlet, 07 fall patchwork (was it fall?)

Amazing how I could roll all of that right off, but haven't the slightest idea of what's going to be on my sociology test tomorrow.......

Awesome collection btw!!

Thanks for the info... Good Luck on your test :tup:

I love them all! Which is your favorite? I don't have any swingpacks yet but am thinking of getting one soon for disney trips and other places where I want to be hands free!

That's a hard question LOL I think My fave is the Black Leather Legacy. Its the swingpack for all season. After a horrible experienced (bag snatcher) few years ago, I decided to just use sling/swing/messenger style bag (safer to carry). This is just perfect for my stuff that I carry all the time... small digicam, mini skinny (few coins/1 ID/1 CC), Ipod & cellphone, mini lotion & spray, mints.

Maybe if I have time & extra $$ I will start collecting their matching mini skinny... if available. :tup:

what a beautiful and colourful collection you have!! I used to love swingpacks too, but I don't know where that obsession dissappeared to :thinking: I am more obsessed with handbags and shoulder bags, but I seriously miss the convenience of swingpacks!

I have the legacy swingpack, but mine is the chocolate signature, and I absolutely love it! I keep it inside a larger tote all the time so I can just grab it and go. I can fit quite a bit in it, and nothing beats being hands free when you have kids.

Love your swingpack collection!