My Christmas present ....

Tatze

O.G.
Jun 7, 2013
.... to myself ; - ))) Just bought myself a very pretty pre-loved Balenciaga City Metallic Edge in a beautiful grey color (season SS 2015). It will be shipped after Christmas, so I am waiting unpatiently now to receive it ! Could anybody tell me the exact color name of the grey from that season ? Will post some photos as soon as it arrives ..... wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS, happy holidays and and the best for the NEW YEAR !!!

.... to myself ; - ))) Just bought myself a very pretty pre-loved Balenciaga City Metallic Edge in a beautiful grey color (season SS 2015). It will be shipped after Christmas, so I am waiting unpatiently now to receive it ! Could anybody tell me the exact color name of the grey from that season ? Will post some photos as soon as it arrives ..... wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS, happy holidays and and the best for the NEW YEAR !!!

Here it is.... arrived yesterday! It is sooo beautiful and in such perfect condition (thanks so much to Claudia!) Will take it out tonight for the first time... Wish you all the best for the New Year!!!

Oh wow! Such a pretty, pretty color! I'm not sure what the color is called, but it looks very fresh and will go with a lot of outfits. Metallic Edge is so luxurious, please put up more photos when you receive it!

Reactions: Tatze
Here it is.... arrived yesterday! It is sooo beautiful and in such perfect condition (thanks so much to Claudia!) Will take it out tonight for the first time... Wish you all the best for the New Year!!!
OMG SOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!! Major CONGRATS on your Bal stunner!! I absolutely love mytheresa website & have purchased Bal from them before like you, but they didn't list the Bal color name, which can be a tad frustrating for those of us who want to know exact color name!! Enjoy your beautiful bag! :heart::tup::yahoo:

Reactions: Tatze
OMG SOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!! Major CONGRATS on your Bal stunner!! I absolutely love mytheresa website & have purchased Bal from them before like you, but they didn't list the Bal color name, which can be a tad frustrating for those of us who want to know exact color name!! Enjoy your beautiful bag! :heart::tup::yahoo:

Thanks so much! I love the bag and the color, it is such a lovely pastell grey (without blue or green shades, that just looks like on the picture)...

The bag is not from mytheresa, I bought it pre-owned from a very nice woman who bought it in a boutique in her hometown (original invoice and tags were included). Unfortunately, the color name was not on the tag... But it looks very much like the one on mytheresa website!!! Will post it in the color thread ; -)))

Reactions: Kendie26
Thanks to everybody!!! I got great support on the color thread and now I am sure that the color is called Gris Glace, which fits really perfect! I am so happy I found the bag , love it sooo much! More photos will follow...