My cheekbone reduction at Faceline clinic

alicepark

Jul 19, 2019
4175846-48b0a749f5e7b8cbe9aa241029431253.jpg
4175874-41fe50dacd0616b7bf0a6185c869a9ef.jpg

To begin with, I'd like to share my picture before the surgery.
I am 28 years old and 100% Korean girl from the US. As you can see my picture, I was concerned about my 45 degrees cheekbones which made me look stubborn and old. So I tried searching information online and I saw a review that Faceline clinic was famous for facial contouring and 2 jaw. I am a quite skeptical person about exaggerated and false advertisements, but I also knew about Korean makeover program called 'Let Me-in' and remembered that this hospital was out in season 4, so I looked up information about this clinic and made a reservation through Kakao.
Of course, it is true that I prefer Korean plastic surgery clinic because I am Korean, but going from the U.S. to Korea took more time and money than I thought.
Anyway, as soon as I went to the hospital, I got counseling, and the counselor recommended me cheekbone reduction as I expected. She told me that their clinic insists the surgery method which minimizes the side effect (saggying cheeks) chin of the cheekbones by reducing cheekbones without deleting bones. They called it 'Non-eliminating cheekbone reduction'.
I was worried about the side effects of my cheeks so it sounded good to me.

After consultation I met with Director Lee Jin-soo, who was very kind and answered all my questions professionally.
He showed me a picture of before and after pictures and told me how much change would be made in the impression with cheekbone reduction surgery. Of course I'm not a serious case, but....I decided to trust Lee Jin-soo.

I had surgery on the second week of May and now I have lost a lot of swelling. I'm more confident than before and I'm so satisfied because I became naturally pretty.
and moreover they provided me free swelling laser, so I felt like I lost my swelling faster.
Actually, the price wasn't cheap compared to other places, but I believed in dr. Jinsoo Lee and Faceline's safety system so I think it's worth paying.

If anyone is interested in cheekbone reduction, I would like to recommend Faceline that is famous for facial contouring. Later I'm going to bring my friends too.
If you have questions, please DM me !

This is my after
upload_2019-7-19_18-27-35.png

jpg.4493362

4175846-48b0a749f5e7b8cbe9aa241029431253.jpg
4175874-41fe50dacd0616b7bf0a6185c869a9ef.jpg

To begin with, I'd like to share my picture before the surgery.
I am 28 years old and 100% Korean girl from the US. As you can see my picture, I was concerned about my 45 degrees cheekbones which made me look stubborn and old. So I tried searching information online and I saw a review that Faceline clinic was famous for facial contouring and 2 jaw. I am a quite skeptical person about exaggerated and false advertisements, but I also knew about Korean makeover program called 'Let Me-in' and remembered that this hospital was out in season 4, so I looked up information about this clinic and made a reservation through Kakao.
Of course, it is true that I prefer Korean plastic surgery clinic because I am Korean, but going from the U.S. to Korea took more time and money than I thought.
Anyway, as soon as I went to the hospital, I got counseling, and the counselor recommended me cheekbone reduction as I expected. She told me that their clinic insists the surgery method which minimizes the side effect (saggying cheeks) chin of the cheekbones by reducing cheekbones without deleting bones. They called it 'Non-eliminating cheekbone reduction'.
I was worried about the side effects of my cheeks so it sounded good to me.

After consultation I met with Director Lee Jin-soo, who was very kind and answered all my questions professionally.
He showed me a picture of before and after pictures and told me how much change would be made in the impression with cheekbone reduction surgery. Of course I'm not a serious case, but....I decided to trust Lee Jin-soo.

I had surgery on the second week of May and now I have lost a lot of swelling. I'm more confident than before and I'm so satisfied because I became naturally pretty.
and moreover they provided me free swelling laser, so I felt like I lost my swelling faster.
Actually, the price wasn't cheap compared to other places, but I believed in dr. Jinsoo Lee and Faceline's safety system so I think it's worth paying.

If anyone is interested in cheekbone reduction, I would like to recommend Faceline that is famous for facial contouring. Later I'm going to bring my friends too.
If you have questions, please DM me !

This is my after
View attachment 4493365

jpg.4493362
You look so beautiful after the surgery,could you please share your before photo here?

Reactions: alicepark