My CC reveal

I'm on a waitlist for this in all beige but am a little worried it won't fit what I need? I know you mentioned the inside was more easily accessible than the m/l classic but does it fit pretty much the same? Looks great on you btw!

This is my first reveal on purse forum! Meet my new CC Filigree
OMG!!! This bag is gorgeous!! I absolutely love it. Congrats- it looks so beautiful on you!! I just purchased a tote that I'm picking up next week (I'll do a reveal next week) and now I'm having second thoughts about it. I love your bag! It's so pretty and would look so good with beige Chanel ballet flats/or pumps with black captoe! Stunning!

I'm on a waitlist for this in all beige but am a little worried it won't fit what I need? I know you mentioned the inside was more easily accessible than the m/l classic but does it fit pretty much the same? Looks great on you btw!

Let me take a pic of what i can fit in it for you tonight so u can get an idea

OMG!!! This bag is gorgeous!! I absolutely love it. Congrats- it looks so beautiful on you!! I just purchased a tote that I'm picking up next week (I'll do a reveal next week) and now I'm having second thoughts about it. I love your bag! It's so pretty and would look so good with beige Chanel ballet flats/or pumps with black captoe! Stunning!

Thank u, its funny u said that, I just saw a lady wearing the beige ballet flat w black captoe this morning, and I thought to myself that would match my Bag perfectly, one day I'll take a plunge into the Chanel shoe world lol

Here's a picture of what I can fit nicely in the bag:
My iPhone 6, LV multicartes, ferragamo key holder, sunglass and nylon fabric pouch (2 lipsticks, 1 lipgloss, jar of concealer, lip balm, eyeliner) and ID holder on pocket in the back,I normally just need 1 lipstick, 1 lipgloss, and my sunglass is always on my head, but I want u get a true sense of what it can actually hold. Hope this helps

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 442
Hi loveforbeauty, I used to be that tote girl too, until I got my first boy, if u look at my previous posts, it really can fit a lot, more than u think, I have a narrow shoulder, so I love that I can wear it crossbody, this bag comes in 2 sizes, the one I got is medium,the 2 tone ones only come in 2 colors, beige/black and navy/black, the solid colors are beautiful too, this ivory one was what cought my attention first ( sorry for the cracked screen), but felt it was a little light for me, until I saw the beige one. U should really go check it out for yourself.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 460
Here's a picture of what I can fit nicely in the bag:
My iPhone 6, LV multicartes, ferragamo key holder, sunglass and nylon fabric pouch (2 lipsticks, 1 lipgloss, jar of concealer, lip balm, eyeliner) and ID holder on pocket in the back,I normally just need 1 lipstick, 1 lipgloss, and my sunglass is always on my head, but I want u get a true sense of what it can actually hold. Hope this helps
Where did you get your bag? NM and Bloomingdales are not getting this color combo :sad: