My boo rocks da house!!! (warning, long!!!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. today i had the crappiest day at work...well, crappiest week so far...and hubby and i were planning on going out for some grub and beer tonight to lighten the week up...and then he called me this afternoon and was like 'hey, you know how i promised you a trip to louis at the end of the month? well, how bout we go today?' i hit the roof! :woohoo:

so we went to lv, and he told me i had a 1000chf limit!!! i got a mono speedy 25 (the 35 was HOT but a bit too big for everyday) and a mono ludlow wallet(sorry, no pics, i am camera retarded!). i am in speedy looooove :heart: :heart: :heart:

that sure made MY week!!! :yahoo:

i will have to think of some way to sweeten his day...:graucho:

2. Congratz on your purchases and go rock your hubby's world! LOL

3. wow, that's so swt of ur husband!

4. That is AWESOME!!!! I bet this will brighten up this entire month! :biggrin:

5. Great buys! And a great man! Sweeten his night is what he has in mind, I am sure!

6. he kicks arse!!!

BTW: my SA said that Amarante will be officially released on june 15th...she said she could call me when the first stuff comes in, and hubby was like..'maybe not..hehehe'!

they also had neverfulls: they are really cute, but a bit too open for my liking... i need a ziptop. they had a monogram bronze bag for show..and it is very glam glam :nuts:

7. i think i will be coming to work tomorrow a bit groggy eyed...but hey...he earned it!!! :P

ok...this post is becoming PG-13...:roflmfao:

8. awww dont u just love sweet men

CONGRATS!!!!

9. so sweet of him! :tup:

10. congrats!

11. What a thoughtful guy! I'm glad he cheered you up - nothing cheers me up faster than a dose of LV!

12. Congrats! And what a nice hubby! LV definitely will brighten anyone's day!

13. Yo Boo is some good!

14. aw thats so sweet of your hubby, what a perfect way to cheer you up! the speedy 25 is a great bag isnt it, just perfect! congrats

15. Nice choices and a fantastic hubby!!