my blue suede ~sale~ Dior bag!

Thanks beljwl, nataliam1976, and favoritethingshawaii!

I took my new Dior out for a spin today and I love it. I keep looking down at the color because its just so pretty. And the bag smells divine. I mean seriously, the strongest leather smell I've ever encountered on a bag. :nuts:

congrats! the blue is such a gorgeous deep shade in the pictures of the bag in sunlight and nat's right, the suede is just LUSH! i think it makes for a really perfect overnight bag.

congrats! the blue is such a gorgeous deep shade in the pictures of the bag in sunlight and nat's right, the suede is just LUSH! i think it makes for a really perfect overnight bag.

Thanks zerodross! ;)

Its definitely a larger-size handbag, but not big enough to serve as an overnight bag. Its roughly 13" long x 7" high x 6" deep .

Here is a modeling pic from eLuxury, although the bag looks much slouchier (and less bulky) without the stuffing in it.

Attachments

• Dior modeling pic.JPG
    Dior modeling pic.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 37
who knows it seems big enough for a sensibly packed overnight...

^^^Lol, for a "sensible" gal maybe, but I'm WAY too high-maintenance to fit all my stuff into it for an overnight trip! :lol:

(This Dior holds about as much as a Marc Jacobs Venetia bag, if you are familiar with those...)

Attachments

• Dior Cannage.JPG
    Dior Cannage.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Marc Jacobs Venetia.JPG
    Marc Jacobs Venetia.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 32