My Blondie!!

Luxx

Notorious B.A.G.
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
I got my Blondie from eBay thanks to the wonderful aaallabama posting the link here and I just had to share photos of it with you girls :biggrin:

I'm so pleased with it, in the photos its still stuffed with tissue paper so it doesn't really show shape it has when its empty. The leather is wonderful, I love the lacquered hardware and I'm just gaga over it in general. :love:

hip, hip hoooooooooooooray for Luxx :yahoo:...i'm sooooooooooooo happy you won this amazing bag...i know how you feel, cause that's the way i feel about mine...and i love helping to make other people happy :heart:

p.s. i'm still on the look-out for you too BoohYah girl!!!

Luxx said:
I got my Blondie from eBay thanks to the wonderful aaallabama posting the link here and I just had to share photos of it with you girls :biggrin:

I'm so pleased with it, in the photos its still stuffed with tissue paper so it doesn't really show shape it has when its empty. The leather is wonderful, I love the lacquered hardware and I'm just gaga over it in general. :love:

Luxx, it's gorgeous! Congrats! I'm SO envious! You're soooooooo lucky! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!! :love:

aaallabama said:
hip, hip hoooooooooooooray for Luxx :yahoo:...i'm sooooooooooooo happy you won this amazing bag...i know how you feel, cause that's the way i feel about mine...and i love helping to make other people happy :heart:

Thanks so much, sweet aaallabama! I'm looking SO forward to becoming a wonderful owner of a gorgeous Blondie just like you gals! ;) :graucho:

aaallabama said:

Oh :biggrin: aaallabama thank you so very much! Without you I would have never ever gotten to this bag its so kind of you help out, not just me but everyone on this board who is on a search for this bag!

OOOhHh can I ask how much you paid for it?? its soo nice!

It was $1099 MissV, plus S&H :biggrin:

And thank you so much to all you girls for the congrats!! Muah! I love this board :winkiss:

awe, thanks so much Luxx-girl, you're more than welcome :yes: ...i was determined for one of us PF girls to get it!!!...i knew that this bag was way too gorgeous & way too rare to sit on e-bay for too long :heart: