My Blanc Shopping Tote

Cal

Bum Chum
Jan 27, 2006
This is the Shopping Tote! And, boy, could I fit some shopping in this.

The leather is fantastic and the colour will be great for the upcoming months - I :love: this bag!

It is a big bag but not as heavy as I was expecting. The lock weights almost nothing but the flap with the metal loop bit is where the weight is. I'm 5'10" and need a large bag......so here it is.

Had to include the cats in one of the pics!

Attachments

• DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0026.jpg
    DSC_0026.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_0035_edited.jpg
    DSC_0035_edited.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 78
LOVE your bag, but love your Himis even more! I have a lilac point. Cats always gravitate to the new bags, don't they? "Hmm...something entered the house that doesn't have any cat hair on it...let me take care of this RIGHT away!!!" >^..^<

ETenebris said:
LOVE your bag, but love your Himis even more! I have a lilac point. Cats always gravitate to the new bags, don't they? "Hmm...something entered the house that doesn't have any cat hair on it...let me take care of this RIGHT away!!!" >^..^<
lol - tell me about it!

Hi, Cal:

It is a beautiful bag and looks great on you. I can picture myself wearing this bag as a diaper bag as well so no need to carry two bags when going out with Chloe.

I am still on the waiting list for this bag in California. May I ask you where did you purchase this from?I can't wait to get my hands on it!:nuts:

Chloe_concord said:
Hi, Cal:

It is a beautiful bag and looks great on you. I can picture myself wearing this bag as a diaper bag as well so no need to carry two bags when going out with Chloe.

I am still on the waiting list for this bag in California. May I ask you where did you purchase this from?I can't wait to get my hands on it!:nuts:
I'm using it as a diaper/toddler bag also, which is why I was after such a big bag, and we travel a lot so would be great on the plane. I got mine off ebay (eeeek) from Roz, who has a great reputation. I love this bag. What's the wait like in the US?

Cal said:
I'm using it as a diaper/toddler bag also, which is why I was after such a big bag, and we travel a lot so would be great on the plane. I got mine off ebay (eeeek) from Roz, who has a great reputation. I love this bag. What's the wait like in the US?
Hmm.the waiting list for this bag is not as bad as Edith. So for sure I will get it but have to wait till Apr or May.ugh...

It has 3 zipped pockets which is great, loads of room. I think I'm going to put in a solid base or purseket to flatten the bottom out though.