My black patent betty is here!

Chloe*Starlet

Too Juicy For You...
May 9, 2006
I am totally in love with her. She is perfect in every way and I am glad I got the small size as it is like a mini-tardis, it looks small but fits loads into it! Love all the details like the pockets and the gold loops with the little patent ribbons hanging from it. Already had compliments on my first outing with her today. The patent is so beautiful and shiny. She was well worth the wait! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attachments

• small betty 1.jpg
    small betty 1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 83
  • small betty 2.jpg
    small betty 2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 59
  • small betty 3.jpg
    small betty 3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 51
  • small betty 4.jpg
    small betty 4.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 63
YAY! I have the regular leather Betty and I understand the feeling!!!!!!!!!!

The gold loops are a KEY hardware piece that makes the bag soooooo :love:

Congrats on your new betty!!!!!! :yahoo: :wlae:

Thanks everyone! The pictures do not do it justice. It is a gorgeous luxe shiny look and feels fabulous. You can tell the quality is fantastic and it really stands out. I keep parading around the house with it over my arm! Dont think I'll be using any of my other bags for a while! xx

Congratulations on getting your new patent leather Betty! I too just recently found the larger patent leather Betty. I had been looking for it for a long time, so I was so excited when I finally found it. I've posted pics of mine. By chance did you notice that the zipper pulls on your Betty are loose and can easily come off? I tried tightening them onto the zipper, but it's not easy. I'm afraid of losing the gold ring zipper pulls if I'm not careful. Let me know.:sweatdrop:

Congratulations on getting your new patent leather Betty! I too just recently found the larger patent leather Betty. I had been looking for it for a long time, so I was so excited when I finally found it. I've posted pics of mine. By chance did you notice that the zipper pulls on your Betty are loose and can easily come off? I tried tightening them onto the zipper, but it's not easy. I'm afraid of losing the gold ring zipper pulls if I'm not careful. Let me know.:sweatdrop:

Ooops! Almost forgot to include my pics!

Attachments

• chloe paddington bag6.jpg
    chloe paddington bag6.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 36
  • chloe patent leather betty9.jpg
    chloe patent leather betty9.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 66