My Black Friday shopping started already

Gorgeous. Do all stores have this 50%off?

Hi, not sure, usually the pricing is the same all around. I heard today that the tables signs say $179-20% off.. so I'm not sure what the price is this week. I got it last weekend.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. It's such a nice pop of color but not too bright (for me).. :P

Q~~~~
I just find out I paid FULL PRICE for my Goldie............ geeez
Thanks to you I am going to get P/A for it..

I love your raspberry tote... I wonder if it will still ring 50%...
My husband will take care of my daughter tomorrow.
I guess you know where I will be.............. :P

Hi, not sure, usually the pricing is the same all around. I heard today that the tables signs say $179-20% off.. so I'm not sure what the price is this week. I got it last weekend.

Thanks everyone for your kind words. It's such a nice pop of color but not too bright (for me).. :P

Thanks Q. It's such a good buy. Have a nice thanksgiving :P

Q~~~~
I just find out I paid FULL PRICE for my Goldie............ geeez
Thanks to you I am going to get P/A for it..

I love your raspberry tote... I wonder if it will still ring 50%...
My husband will take care of my daughter tomorrow.
I guess you know where I will be.............. :P

Yeah I almost bought it when I saw it in the jewelry case for $59 but I thought it was too much. So glad I waited. Hope you're still in time for the PA!! Give us a report tomorrow :smile:

Q luvs tokidoki, LOVE your tote! I actually went yesterday and got it in the Navy too! :yahoo: And to back up what you said, its different for each outlet, I believe, because I wasn't lucky enough to get the 50% plus 20%. Mine was $179-20% off, but I didnt want to pass on this color and risk not getting it at all on BF. (When I called to put it on hold, the SA told me that they only had a couple in this color and I HAD to come pick it up the same day or it would be returned to the floor, no 48 hr holds of course.) Plus, now since I got the bag I wanted, I probably won't have to really worry about trying to go on BF anyways!
Enjoy your Mia tote!