My black courier arrived- some thoughts

Finally, here are some pics. Sorry for the boring outfit (black on black doesn't show the bag all that well) but it's been a busy day and I didn't have time to dress to do the bag justice. I like wearing her cross body and on shoulder, both works really well. :tup:

The courier looks lighter than it is in these pictures, almost plomb. Well, it's def a black bag and while it's not the most saturated black it's not as light as it looks here. I will attempt to shoot some better pics sometime. :yes:

BlackCourier.jpg

BlackCourier0408-1.jpg

BlackCourier0408-2.jpg

BlackCourier0408-3.jpg

BlackCourier0408-4.jpg

Finally, here are some pics. Sorry for the boring outfit (black on black doesn't show the bag all that well) but it's been a busy day and I didn't have time to dress to do the bag justice. I like wearing her cross body and on shoulder, both works really well. :tup:

The courier looks lighter than it is in these pictures, almost plomb. Well, it's def a black bag and while it's not the most saturated black it's not as light as it looks here. I will attempt to shoot some better pics sometime. :yes:

BlackCourier0408-1.jpg

Yay pics! The courier looks FAB on you drati! This shot of the bag is my favorite. The leather! :drool: And I think it looks terrific with your outfit- shows what a great everyday bag it is. I dunno if I could pull it off though- I'm only 5'3! It'd probably hang down to my knees :lol:. Is the strap adjustable? I think I'll have to try the bag on in person before I consider buying one. I'm even a bit self-conscious about the size of my work, but at least the courier is more functional. I've rarely used the work yet because it won't fit on my shoulder over my coat! I'm thinking that I may use it more when warmer weather arrives. Ok, sorry for the rambling- you look great!! :tup:

Yay pics! The courier looks FAB on you drati! This shot of the bag is my favorite. The leather! :drool: And I think it looks terrific with your outfit- shows what a great everyday bag it is. I dunno if I could pull it off though- I'm only 5'3! It'd probably hang down to my knees :lol:. Is the strap adjustable? I think I'll have to try the bag on in person before I consider buying one. I'm even a bit self-conscious about the size of my work, but at least the courier is more functional. I've rarely used the work yet because it won't fit on my shoulder over my coat! I'm thinking that I may use it more when warmer weather arrives. Ok, sorry for the rambling- you look great!! :tup:

Sunny, the strap is adjustable and in these pictures I have it on the second to longest setting. You can make it a lot shorter. Have you seen Cheshire Cat with her courier? She's 4'11" and it looks great on her. And City of Light with her coral courier -- beautiful. I don't think 5'3" is too short to wear it well. It is a big bag but as the leather softens it will collapse more no doubt. I do like feeling hugged by all this gorgeous leather. :lol:

What colour are you thinking of? Black works as an every day bag, yes, but it would be gorgeous in a lovely colour too. I'd love rouille, or perhaps a darker colour like vert fonce. :drool:

You wear it really well! The Courier looks like a very comfortable style -- enjoy! I think your choice to go with black was a good one -- black is a great classic and versatile color. :yes:

:tup: again, i like your taste in shoes. congrats on the courier.

Thanks Glossie.

Shoes, an eternal challenge for me. Not only am I tall, I also have big feet (size 42) and lots of brands don't even make their shoes that large. So it's always a challenge to find nice shoes -- but I've managed to find a few nice pairs that I love dearly. Mostly they are comfy flats because that's what suits my life-style best. And sadly strappy doesn't look that great on my poor large feet that have been through 3 pregnancies.

I do get shoe envy though when I see all these beauties posted here in the forum!

There, more than you ever needed to know. :lol:

Thanks retroheart, PHENOMENON, JadeLeaves and cityoflight.

Jira, yes, black is classic and versatile. But imagine all that lovely leather in a favourite colour -- that would be pretty neat too. I just couldn't find that colour at this point.

Sunny, the strap is adjustable and in these pictures I have it on the second to longest setting. You can make it a lot shorter. Have you seen Cheshire Cat with her courier? She's 4'11" and it looks great on her. And City of Light with her coral courier -- beautiful. I don't think 5'3" is too short to wear it well. It is a big bag but as the leather softens it will collapse more no doubt. I do like feeling hugged by all this gorgeous leather. :lol:

What colour are you thinking of? Black works as an every day bag, yes, but it would be gorgeous in a lovely colour too. I'd love rouille, or perhaps a darker colour like vert fonce. :drool:

If I got a courier, it'd most likely be in black. Lately I've become obsessed with black bals. I want a black day or city for sure- not sure which yet. And for me, a courier would totally be an everyday go-to bag, so I'd want a dark color. Most likely black. although vert fonce would be amazing. So we'll see.

You're right, cheshire and city both look really good with their couriers. But there's always the doubt about whether I could actually pull it off myself!! You certainly can!! :yes:

If I got a courier, it'd most likely be in black. Lately I've become obsessed with black bals. I want a black day or city for sure- not sure which yet. And for me, a courier would totally be an everyday go-to bag, so I'd want a dark color. Most likely black. although vert fonce would be amazing. So we'll see.

You're right, cheshire and city both look really good with their couriers. But there's always the doubt about whether I could actually pull it off myself!! You certainly can!! :yes:

Sunny, I hope you get the chance to try one soon.

Yes, the courier is the sort of bag that needs to work with every outfit, I agree. So it's either a classic neutral or something that really pops and contrasts what you're wearing.

So you went from black to colour and now you're ready to go back to black? :wlae:

And sadly strappy doesn't look that great on my poor large feet that have been through 3 pregnancies.

I do get shoe envy though when I see all these beauties posted here in the forum!

There, more than you ever needed to know. :lol:

Tell me about it!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: and here I was, thinking my feet will not expand any further if I have more kids. Seriously, I could deal with a longer length size, but not the expanded width! Most of my shoes pre-baby no longer fits :crybaby:.

*goes off in search of info on binding my feet like they did in ancient china*