My Birthday Wishes!

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Hey guys. Well, its my B-day, haha I think a lot of you guys know that already because of my insanely huge mouth. Well, I made a powerpoint presentation of Murakami and the MC Speedy and presented it to my mom yesterday, and suprisingly she didnt say no right off the back. She said give her a day to think. Well today is the day. My Birthday. I really hope this works guys! Thanks for all of your support, I mean probably everyone has told me to freaaaaking get the MC.

Any other good comments I can make about the bag to help in persuading my mother? hehe.

:heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

lol at making a powerpoint presentation for your gift. that's true desire. i'm too lazy and oldschool for that. i would cut out pics on a posterboard and make a collage instead. or just email her. lol

i hope you get one of the bags you want!!!

have a great birthday!

:heart: :balloon: Happy Birthday Sweetheart!:heart: :balloon:

Powerpoint presentation....ha! love it! did you pass out a booklet so everyone could follow along too? think she'll go for it?:graucho: hope so!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday Sophia! I hope you get your long awaited MC Speedy!! :yes: That would be quite the bday present.....guess I should of done some PP to my parents when I was younger.....I always got the "practical" stuff! LOL

Good Luck!