My birthday list.....need help!

wow, long list twiggers! if I had to choose one....go for the Silver Graffitti Speedy!!! that is a bag to lust after...I probably wouldn't go for the Duomo since you already have the damier speedy...if you want your hubby to get you something from the boutique and not from ebay....go for the Black MC Trouville (not as common as the speedy)!!

Thanks for the ideas all!

I knew I forgot a bag...I have the Lodge PM in black MC.

I think I agree with you all about taking off the ebay items....he isn't savvy and would come to me and then the surprise would be ruined.

I haven't considered the Belem....I'll have to check it out on Elux!

The only reason I wanted a long list is so that he has alot to choose from....I'm not sure if he'll spring for the MC speedy or not!

ARG....a month is too long to wait!!!!!!!!!

woooo a long list, my birthday is in Dec (not far)I hope my DH get me sth but if I give him a long list, he would say to me just pick the most I like coz he hate that he has to choose it and I don't like it.
I like the Black MC Speedy most. Anyway, hope you'll be joy with your soon coming present :smile:

Hiya! :smile: Great list! Here is my take on it...

Black MC speedy $1800 - Definitely keep this there since it is your dream bag!:heart:

Damier Duomo $1270 -Gorgeous bag---keep it on the list.

Black Eye Miss You --take this off the list since your DH doesn't know Ebay very well.

Silver or khaki graffiti speedy (around $1300ish) --take this off for the same reason as above.

Manhattan PM $1390 - I don't think it's too much like the Duomo. It's a cute bag.

Black MC Trouville $1330 - Very cute bag! Leave this on the list.

Damier Alma $880 - I'm not too keen on this bag myself, so I would take it off, but if you like it, I would keep it on.

Monogram Trouville $870 -Since you prefer the MC one, just take this off the list.

brown/pink Cherry Blossom Cles $around 300 - take this off.

brown/Pink cherry blossom papillon (around $1000)...take this off since DH doesn't know Ebay.

Epi speedy 25 in new red $885 - This is a gorgeous bag! Definitely keep this on the list.

Batignolles regular $705 - I'd take this off the list.

Popincourt Haut $825 - I'd take this off, too.

Saleya PM $855 - I'd take this off.

Monogram papillon 30 $845 - This is gorgeous, but if you aren't sold on it, take it off.

Basically, if you really really want to get what you totally *want the most* for your Birthday, keep your list shorter and limit it to just those items. You may not be as surprised, but then again, you'll get your dream bag. ;)
I would make a short list of:

Black MC Speedy
Black MC Trouville
Damier Duomo

I agree with pupster's list:
Black MC Speedy
Black MC Trouville
Damier Duomo

These are all beautiful bags and this list should be much easier for your DH to think about.
Is DH going to make the final decision and purchase you a surprise or are you going to LV with him to choose it yourself?
My DH doesn't buy me LV, but he'll pay for something I already bought and say it's for my birthday etc.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the opinions all! I kind of want him to surprise me....I'm going to give him the number of my SA (who he's spoken to on the phone before) so he can order it from IL and save on taxes.

I am really drooling over the "eye" bag right now....and I have $750 stashed away in case he just gives me 1K and says go buy something....and then I'm not sure if I'd be kicking myself because $1750 is close enough to get the speedy. Or I could take the $750 and just grab the remaining amount for the "eye" bag. ARG!

If I had to pick just one bag off the entire list....right now it would be the speedy 30 in black MC. I know it's not limited...but I've been kicking myself for the past 6 months for not getting it when I had the chance.