My Birthday Bag *Reveal*

You know what? I just bought a new version speedy b25 mono yesterday and now you have me reconsidering...... I really want a speedy b25 in mono but I just bought speedy b25 DE last month (I love mono more but needs a worry free bag with kids and rainy days)...yes the vachetta kinds of bothers me I know I just have to baby more. I am not working, just a housewife with 2 kids, so my lifestyle quite casual. Speedy b25 definitely suits my life style(running around lol) and I really carry not much. But a worry free mono bag just SOOOO TEMPTING!!! I am such a mono lover! This Pallas definitely ages well..... black is always classic and easy to match.....

You know what? I just bought a new version speedy b25 mono yesterday and now you have me reconsidering...... I really want a speedy b25 in mono but I just bought speedy b25 DE last month (I love mono more but needs a worry free bag with kids and rainy days)...yes the vachetta kinds of bothers me I know I just have to baby more. I am not working, just a housewife with 2 kids, so my lifestyle quite casual. Speedy b25 definitely suits my life style(running around lol) and I really carry not much. But a worry free mono bag just SOOOO TEMPTING!!! I am such a mono lover! This Pallas definitely ages well..... black is always classic and easy to match.....

I'm a Mono lover too, it's my favorite print. I bought the classic Speedy 30 in DE and was planning to buy the Mono for my birthday but the handles on the Pallas just won me over. If your store has the Pallas in Noir, you should go back and try the Speedy B and Pallas on to see which you like best. Take some pictures while you're there and take a day or two to think about it. At first, I felt like the Pallas was too dressy but I'd wear it with jeans and a cute top in a heartbeat.

I'm a Mono lover too, it's my favorite print. I bought the classic Speedy 30 in DE and was planning to buy the Mono for my birthday but the handles on the Pallas just won me over. If your store has the Pallas in Noir, you should go back and try the Speedy B and Pallas on to see which you like best. Take some pictures while you're there and take a day or two to think about it. At first, I felt like the Pallas was too dressy but I'd wear it with jeans and a cute top in a heartbeat.
Yes... I definitely will go back and try Pallas.....Thank You for your opinion...hun
♥♥♥♥♥

Congrats on all your LV items and the Pallas is gorgeous! You will love it, it's so lightweight and comfy to carry..Happy birthday!!!!!!
Thank you! I'm sure I will. I've only carried it twice but it was really great and I haven't found one thing that I don't like about it yet. :smile:
It looks fabulous on you! Congrats on all of your goodies! Happy Birthday!!
Thank you so much! :smile:
Yes... I definitely will go back and try Pallas.....Thank You for your opinion...hun
♥♥♥♥♥

You're very welcome, let me know what you decide!

Congrats on your stunning Pallas, it looks beautiful on you. What a perfect Birthday gift. Thank you for the modeling pics, you made me love this bag after seeing it on you. I didn't get the same feeling when I saw it on the LV website. Enjoy your beautiful bag!